Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Introduction

     Something I am really into is sports. I like all sports, bur there are only 3 I really keep up with. Those 3 would be baseball, basketball, and football both professional and collegiate. My favorite teams are the Tennessee Volunteers, Titans, Grizzlies, and St. Louis Cardinals. 

    This is why I picked sports management as my major at Bethel. This keeps me around sports so that a job will be less of a job and more of a hobby if I really enjoy it. Hopefully I will get to work for one of the teams that I keep up with, but if I do not I will still be happy with what I am doing. 











5 comments:

  1. While I don't know much about sports, I appreciate the dedication it takes. I was in the marching band, and ik that's not the same thing at all, but understand the love for competing against others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you can play 3 sports and you chose a major that gives you the chance to keep you around what you like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same favorite sports teams....Titan Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the St. Louis Cardinals! I don't really keep up with them now but they were big in my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Final Exam